Manchester City vs Everton Prediction – August 22, 2017
Strive to achieve perfect points to be the target of both teams when Mnchester City welcomes Everton to be held at Etihad Stadium on Tuesday morning.
Both teams currently earn perfect points and continue to keep up to enter into the big four zone at the beginning of this English Premier League season.
Successfully bringing in several important players including Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney has become a matter of caution when the Toffess attack.
Data and Facts of Both Teams:
– Both teams have met 166 times, with City winning 63 times, 43 draws and 60 matches remaining by Everton.
– Playing as host 82 times, City won 45 times, 20 draws and 18 times must submit to Everton.
– Manchester City’s last victory over Everton in home games in the English Premier League occurred on December 7, 2014 ago with a thin score 1-0, through Yaya Toure penalty goal.
– While last encounter last season, Ronald Koeman’s troops were able to seal an absolute 4-0 win over Sergio Aguero CS while playing at Goodison Park. Romelu Lukaku, Kevin Mirallas, Tim Davies and Ademola Lookman successfully ravaged forces Josep Guardiola.
Everton: Joel Robles, Baines, Coleman, Williams, Funes Mori, Holgate, Barry (McCarthy 74 ‘), Barkley (Lookman 90’), Davies, Mirallas (Schneiderline 65 ‘), Lukaku.
Manchester City: Bravo, Sagna, Clichy, Zabaleta (Iheanacho 62 ‘), Otamendi, Stones, David Silva, Yaya Toure, Kevin de Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero.
– The home side will rely on duo Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus up front.
– While the name of Wayne Rooney certainly has a central role in every Everton game, recorded himself has scored one goal in the inaugural game.
– Everton won a 2-0 victory at the Croatian team, Hajduk Split while playing at home while playing in the first qualifying Europa League. The team’s new defenders, Michael Keane and Idrissa Gueye successfully dedicate victory and open the team to qualify for the group face.
– While the opposite is achieved by Manchester City, after the 0-1 defeat of La Liga promotion team this season, Girona while playing in the event of friendship.
– Currently both teams have the same points three after winning in the first game, and a chance to follow in the footsteps of Manchester United and West Bromwich.
– Machester City certainly will not be reinforced any player this season, Benjamin Mendy and two other retainer Samir Nasri and Ilkay Gundogan who reportedly suffered injury.
– While Ross Barkley, Funer Mori, Aaron Lennon, Seamus Coleman, James McCarthy and Yannick Bollasie are certainly absent from the Everton squad in due dilaband injury dikabarka.
– The arrival of Jordan Pickford, Wayne Rooney, Sandro Ramirez, Davy Klaassen and Bunrley’s phenomenal defender Michael Keane have made Ronald Koeman’s squad one of the things that counts this season.
– While City themselves successfully bring Ederson Moraes in the goalkeeping sector and two wing defenders, Kyle Walker and Danilo from Real Madrid and Bernardo Silva in midfield became the brittle answer Manchester United squad last season.
– John Stones decided to join Manchester City from Everton in the last two seasons with a record high price for a British birth defender, worth £ 47.5 million.